Sat, Feb 04|
Living Well in 2023: Ayurveda and Yoga for Mental Well Being
Time & Location
Feb 04, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Marietta, 3115 Roswell Rd #103, Marietta, GA 30062, USA
About the event
In the United States, 1 in 4 adults identify as living with a mental health challenge. With that being said, there is a shortage of mental health professionals and limited access to alternative and complementary modalities of treatment. Ayurveda is the holistic sister science of yoga and acknowledges the relationship between mind and body. Ayurvedic approaches to mental health focus on prevention, gentle intervention, and greatly discourages any stigmatization of mental health disorders.
In this workshop, we will establish a context for the prevalence of mental health challenges in the United States, with a primary focus on the most common ailments seen.
Identify the 3 attributes of the mind that Ayurveda associates with the certain qualities of the most common mental health challenges including depression, anxiety, PTSD, and addiction.
Living Well in 2023 is A 5 week journey to setting an intentional foundation for your Well Being . Kickoff your 2023 with Ayurveda, Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation practices lead by 5 experts in their field.
Living Well in 2023 Series includes:
- Chakra Mapping & Balancing with Yin Yoga with Rose Mary 1/28/23
- Ayurveda & Yoga for Mental Well Being with Tzipporah Gerson Miller 2/4/23
- Finding Your THRIVE through Ayurveda's Daily Habits with Jessica Otieno 2/11/23
- Yoga’s Universal Ethical Principles: The Yamas and The Niyamas in a Flow Yoga practice with Amanda 2/18/23
- Meditation and Pranayama to feed the Mind, Body & Soul with Stephanie 2/25/23
$125 for 5 week Living Well Series or $30 drop in fee per individual class. January 28th - February 25th. 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. To register for individual classes rather than the series please contact email@example.com
To register: https://stillnessyoga.punchpass.com/series/25231