Please call to register in advance for our Workshop/Event offerings.
Stillness Yoga & Meditation Center
Stillness Outdoor Yoga Class:
Saturday August 8th
9:00 a.m. McFarlane Park
We miss you so much! Let's take our yoga outdoors for the safest way to begin to be together again!
We have implemented guidelines for everyone's highest safety and to reduce the chance of infection.
*** Within the past month, if you have traveled out of state, been near someone with the Covid 19, had the virus yourself or feel sick please stay home and take care of you💞 ***
1. Bring your own gear - mats, blocks, straps. you may wish to bring 2 yoga mats for extra cushion underneath you.
2. Wear a mask as you arrive. We will have spots marked 6 - 10 feet social distancing guidelines by the CDC and OSHA. Once you arrive at your mat space if you choose to you may remove your mask due to being outdoors.
3. Health Safety Table - we will have a table set up with hand sanitizer to clean hands before and after class.
4. Masks on after class has completed as we disperse.
5. Pre-registration is required for touchless sign in and payment - you may use your in house studio class pass or choose a drop in of $10 . Thank you! This helps support Stillness and our teachers during these times.
6. Limited to 15 students
To Register go to
Special Restorative Class
Sunday, August 9, 4-6pm.
with Rose Mary
Live and Online
Restorative yoga is completely prop supported. There is no movement and there is no stretch, only rest, relax and restore! How about we add nidra at the end? Yes please!
For this class you'll need 2+ blanket, 2 blocks, a bolster, a hard backed chair (no rollers), and an eye covering.
You may use your Stillness Class Pass or purchase a drop in class $16
Get access to Master Classes with Stillness Instructors. Once you purchase you will receive the Online link to the Master Class in your email and have full time access to your Master Class anytime!
Deepen your understanding and practice of yoga~
$15 per Master Class
1. Rose Mary White: Stretch and Strengthen your Hip Flexors - the wonderful Iliopsoas ! 1 hour Master Class.