Please call to register in advance for our Workshop/Event offerings.
Stillness Yoga & Meditation Center
Stillness Outdoor Yoga Classes :
Saturdays Slow Flow with Lis
9:30 a.m. McFarlane Park
We miss you so much! Let's take our yoga outdoors for the safest way to begin to be together again!
We have implemented guidelines for everyone's highest safety and to reduce the chance of infection.
*** Please follow the CDC guidelines - Within the past month, if you have traveled out of state, been near someone with the Covid 19, had the virus yourself or feel sick please stay home and take care of you💞 ***
1. Bring your own gear - mats, blocks, straps. you may wish to bring 2 yoga mats for extra cushion underneath you.
2. Wear a mask as you arrive. We will have spots marked 6 - 10 feet social distancing guidelines by the CDC and OSHA. Once you arrive at your mat space if you choose to you may remove your mask due to being outdoors.
3. Health Safety Table - we will have a table set up with hand sanitizer to clean hands before and after class.
4. Masks on after class has completed as we disperse.
5. Pre-registration is required for touchless sign in and payment - you may use your in house studio class pass or choose a drop in of $10 . Thank you! This helps support Stillness and our teachers during these times.
6. Limited to 15 students
To Register go to
Creating a Home Altar
with Lis Brodie Online
Sunday JUNE 14th
Having an altar in your home is a beautiful way to connect to the sacred and to yourself on a daily basis. When you decide to install an altar in your home it means that you have listened to an inner calling to make your spiritual practice a priority in your life and the focal point of your home. Altars can be used for meditation, ritual, prayer, reflection, gratitude, or any other form of inner work.
Having an altar is a way of honoring yourself by having a place that is solely yours and represents your ideals. Over time, just being near the space of the altar has an effect on your energy and mood. It also serves as a place to go be quiet, re-calibrate your mind, and re-ground your energy.
Join Lis for a virtual workshop on creating a home altar. We will talk about placement and intention. And we will only be using things you already have available in your own home or garden.
Advance registration is required and further instruction will be sent upon registration. $10 per person
Beyond the Mat Bookclub
Saturday July 10th at 7 p.m.
Join Rose Mary for a wonderful evening exploring the book Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
Moon Salutation Workshop
Saturday July 11th at 6:30 p.m.
with Rose Mary at McFarlane Park
Join Rose Mary for a Moon Salutation workshop and practice in McFarlane Park in Marietta on Saturday, July 11 from 6:30-8:30pm.
$15 per person for an evening of yoga under the moon! Register at