Please call to register in advance for our Workshop/Event offerings.
Stillness Yoga & Meditation Center
Stillness Outdoor Yoga Class:
Saturday Nov. 7th
with Jamaal this week.
10:00 a.m. McFarlane Park
We miss you so much! Let's take our yoga outdoors for the safest way to begin to be together again!
We have implemented guidelines for everyone's highest safety and to reduce the chance of infection.
*** Within the past month, if you have traveled out of state, been near someone with the Covid 19, had the virus yourself or feel sick please stay home and take care of you💞 ***
1. Bring your own gear - mats, blocks, straps. you may wish to bring 2 yoga mats for extra cushion underneath you.
2. Wear a mask as you arrive. We will have spots marked 6 - 10 feet social distancing guidelines by the CDC and OSHA. Once you arrive at your mat space if you choose to you may remove your mask due to being outdoors.
3. Health Safety Table - we will have a table set up with hand sanitizer to clean hands before and after class.
4. Masks on after class has completed as we disperse.
5. Pre-registration is required for touchless sign in and payment - you may use your in house studio class pass or choose a drop in of $10 . Thank you! This helps support Stillness and our teachers during these times.
6. Limited to 15 students
To Register go to
our schedule page
at the Park
Sunday November 8th and Nov. 29th
7:00 - 8:15 p.m.
at McFarlane Park
Join Stephanie for Meditation under the skies.
Register at our schedule page
Beyond the Mat Book Club
with Rose Mary
Friday November 13th
at 7 p.m. Online
Register at our schedule page
Wednesday Dec. 2nd
12:30 - 2:00p.m.
Online and Live in the Kitchen with Smita Daya
Autumn is Vata time. Ayurveda, India's ancient healing system, considers the changing of seasons an ideal time to establish a state of balance, connection, and enjoy optimal health. Join Smita Daya of Olea Oliva!, to prepare for the shift in seasons and establish routines to feel better all season long. Time to turn to Ayurvedic self-care practices to rejuvenate, reset, and restore the body/mind, keeping you healthy and nourished throughout the autumn season.
In This Workshop You'll:
learn exactly how to eat, drink, and live to stay healthy and balanced this fall season! Fall is a time of transition. The air turns dry, rough, cool, subtle and windy - the qualities of Vata Dosha (air element) in Ayurveda. With a few simple steps focused on balancing Vata energy, we may maintain health and vitality this autumn season.
What teas help healthy digestion, elimination and boost immunity and avoid to stave away seasonal colds and flus.
Cooking Demo preparing a Khichadi dish (with rice, lentils and vegetables)! We would love to have everyone that participates online Zoom to cook with Smita in their respective kitchens!
We will also have a special meditation practice specifically guided by Stephanie Clement with Stillness Yoga.
When: Wednesday, December 2nd, 2020
What: Transitioning into Autumn Season
Cost for workshop and Khichadi Kit: $25.00 (includes rice, lentils, seasoning and ghee. You will need to purchase few fresh vegetables.)
Pick Khichadi Kit by Monday, November 30th at: Olea Oliva! 4475 Roswell Road, Suite 1725, Marietta, GA 30062
Once you sign up, we will send you a link to attend the virtual workshop and a list of ingredients with the recipe card!
RSVP - by Monday, November 30th, 2020.
1. Rose Mary White: Stretch and Strengthen your Hip Flexors - the wonderful Iliopsoas ! 1 hour Master Class. $15
Get access to Master Classes with Stillness Instructors. Once you purchase you will receive the Online link to the Master Class in your email and have full time access to your Master Class anytime!
Deepen your understanding and practice of yoga~
2. Rose Mary White: Yoga for Walkers and Runners . 1 hour Master Class $15
3. Rose Mary White: Chair Yoga with Gentle Movements 1 hour Master Class $15
4. Rose Mary White: Chair Yoga for overall Body Stretch 1 Hour Master Class
5. Michele Stewart: Mindful Movement and Breathwork for Insomnia 25 minutes Master Class $10